Want to create a positive impact through automotive and emissions testing? We are always looking for qualified candidates who are interested in the field of automotive testing.
We are always welcoming Tier II drivers to drive client vehicles for our various locations. This position is for those comfortable in driving vehicles in prescribed test routes in both public roads and private test tracks.
• Clean state driving record with no citations or at fault convictions in the last 5 years
• Minimum 9 years driving experience
• Ability to operate manual or automatic transmission
• Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently
• Ability to navigate the internet and fill out online forms.
ATDS maintains a drug and alcohol free workplace. We test all applicants.
Apply now by contacting us.
If you are an emissions laboratory technician, automotive engineer, or industry professional who is looking to tackle challenging automotive testing problems, let's work together.